LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riding near-by rail to trail.

P1100011.JPG

P1100049.JPG

P1100026.JPG

P1100063.JPG

Last edited:
More recent rides. No animal encounters though :) Thanks for checking in Steve.

Today. Taking a shortcut on the way home from lunch.
P1100723.JPG

P1100709.JPG

Earlier this week a ride to and around the river.
P1100580.JPG

P1100609.JPG

Geocouch score earlier in the week.
P1100381.JPG

Last weekend scoping out location of a future town park and possibly trails.
P1100451.JPG

Last edited:
More animal encounters Steve. Last week I went to have myself a picnic at the river and ran over an Armadillo on the trail. No photos of the Armadillo as he was evidently ok and ran off. This photo I took a later.
IMG_7035.JPG

This past Saturday we took my Dad riding to celebrate his 81st birthday.

IMG_0456.JPG

P1110070.JPG

Sunday the Wife and I rode around the big city.
P1110161.JPG

P1110172.JPG
P1110192.JPG

Yesterday (Monday) we took the Grand-kids riding.

P1110215.JPG

P1300696.JPG

Nice shots, Good on the Armadillo. Spent most of my life In Arizona, and never came across one. Last night, or the night before I nearly nailed a Opossum, just heard him scurrying and run when I went by at night, stopped and watched him jump in a shrub. Cool your dads still riding at 81, give him my props~

Ok, how did you take the pic with the coffee in both hands, no hands on the bars and I assume one hand on the breafast burrito and the camera? :39:

Luke.
:whistle::rofl:

Ok, how did you take the pic with the coffee in both hands, no hands on the bars and I assume one hand on the camera? :39:

Luke.
Finally someone notices and asks! Other places I've posted no one caught it or cared lol
I'm rolling with no hands and the camera is on my little tripod which I'm holding in my teeth :crazy:

Finally someone notices and asks! Other places I've posted no one caught it or cared lol
I'm rolling with no hands and the camera is on my little tripod which I'm holding in my teeth :crazy:
You are a talented man!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back