LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Todays Ride

aka_locojoe said:
IMG_8542.JPG

Image1.jpg
Call me weird but I think these two pics would make awesome album covers. I can see the top pic of your granddaughter as the front cover to a Nirvana or similar band! Cracks me up! :lol:

Thanks everyone for the comments.

ndaway said:
Ahhh. The sunset prairie trail :wink: I love the old Chevy truck right beside the trail..My son and I take our mountain bikes down there in the summer. We have seen a snake or two :shock:

The truck is no longer there :( Don't know where it went. Another photo I took today shows where it used to sit. That hood has been there all along it's not off the truck.

IMG_8737.JPG

It was a nice day for a ride so I took out my latest stretch...
llb12a.jpg

llb12b.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Thanks everyone for the comments.

ndaway said:
Ahhh. The sunset prairie trail :wink: I love the old Chevy truck right beside the trail..My son and I take our mountain bikes down there in the summer. We have seen a snake or two :shock:

The truck is no longer there :( Don't know where it went. Another photo I took today shows where it used to sit. That hood has been there all along it's not off the truck.

IMG_8737.JPG

I have a buddy that collects the old chevy farm trucks like that one, wonder if he got it

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Grandsons River Ride)

*note I changed the title. Since I wasn't always posting the day of :D

Yesterday the Grand-sons and I trucked our bikes to the big city where we rode on the Arkansas River Path. It was chilly and windy but we toughed it out and had a good time. Eldest Grand-son riding his new ratrod which we need to change the gearing on. A little to tall.

Video http://youtu.be/VkIlDsNkHUI

IMG_9586.JPG

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride

Great video...teach that kid how to spell....ha ha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So no rice with Kansas Mexican food?

He does have issues with spelling and that's why I'm always trying to get him to spell words when we talk about things. Funny though that in that particular instance I didn't ask him to spell it he just did it :oops: Guess that's good and shows he at least is thinking about it.

Yes we get rice here but he's a real finicky eater and doesn't like it. Me on the other hand I love rice but not real fond of re-fried beans though I will eat them.

I can relate on the spelling issue and finicky eating.

My 8 year old has come up with interesting ways to spell things and all three of my girls are picky eaters. :roll:

Latest posts

Back