LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride

The "ribbon cutting" is really funny! Sorry it trashed your fence and sidewalk. Great story!
Maybe you can be the first Bicycle Cowboy, now that your retired :lol:

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (B&G Ride)

Eclipse said:
I just discovered this thread and I couldn't leave it until I was done reading, looking at the pictures and watching a few videos. Nice rides. I just wanted to get out and ride!
Thanks.

Rode this morning to breakfast. First time to ride here.

DSCF7519.JPG

DSCF7535.JPG

DSCF7546.JPG

Great video, watch your Mom though she was getting crazy with no hands :lol:
Looks like a nice ride to breakfast.
Good to see your granddaughter getting more comfortable with her bike (I think)
From a previous video, she looked like she would walk instead of coast down the hills.
Looks like Grandpa is having a good influence :lol:
Thanks for sharing

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Record Ride)

Today I believe we set a record for the hottest temperature on this date. It was 93 degrees while I was riding around town this afternoon.

P1000016.JPG

In our effort to rid ourselves of our rented storage unit, I've brought some bikes back home. It's nice to have a wider variety of bikes to ride which are easily accessible. Today I rode this custom Schwinn. 3 speeds and hi pressure middleweight tires make this one of the best riding bikes we have.
P1000006.JPG

This evening, with the temp now at a low 90, I took the Grand-kids riding.

P1000039.JPG

Grand-daughter wanted her picture taken with the flowers.

P1000032.JPG

Here she is oozing cool and attracting a few boys attention.

P1000035.JPG

We tested and admired the new fork I put on the eldest Grand-son's bike. His fork was bent and I picked up this nice ballooner fork with truss rods at the swap meet last Sunday.

Youngest Grand-son was riding his new bike. It's probably geared a little to high but once he got it going he could blast by everyone which he was pretty proud of.

More great pictures. The two bikes in front of the bright colored wall is an awesome pic.

It's great to see you got out with your Parents again. :D
Hopefully the deer was a good distance away :shock: Had one run directly right in front of me once
What kind of bike are you going to build for your Mom?
Great pictures, Thanks for posting them

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Hollywood)

Thanks everyone. I appreciate you following along.

MplsCoaster... the deer kept their distance. We've had a few encounters but never really close. Did about run into a turkey though. I drug our Hollywood up and out of the basement and dusted it off in anticipation of my Mom riding. Here' the wife riding err... playing on... it last night...

P1000338.JPG

Great picture. I love the way bikes bring out the kid in everybody :D
Learned how to ride on a Hollywood at 5 years old, barely cleared the girls frame :lol:
Sure your Mom will love it. It's in really nice shape and they roll/ride great
First a turkey then a cow, what next??

Looks like Nova saw the puddle busting thread cman made, high water ahead ??? :mrgreen:

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Hurray For Mom!)

Not having ridden a bike in many, many years, my Mother has been riding on the tandem with me lately to get a feel for riding again. Today she decided to go it alone and did just fine. She, Dad and I rode a couple miles on the local path. One of her goals is to surprise and ride with her Great-Grandkids. I won't tell her age but she's 20 years older than me and 8 younger than my Dad.

P1000405.JPG

Mom representing as she rides.

P1000394.JPG

Mom and Dad.

P1000396.JPG

No deer, turkeys or cows. We did spot this big soft shell turtle.

P1000401.JPG

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Hurray For Mom!)

Awesome, we don't have soft shells in this part of the country, I always wanted to be where some were since when I was a kid I lived turtles!

Latest posts

Back