LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Midwest bicycle Swap Pre-Swap Garage Ride on Saturday.
P1140997.JPG

Riding today to the river.
P1150099.JPG

P1150100.JPG

I put together a group ride for the Coasters Bicycle Club which was yesterday. We rode to the botanical garden and then a car show.

P1150244.JPG

Group photo on pedestrian/bicycle bridge over the Arkansas River.

P1150234.JPG

Riding along the Arkansas River.

P1150258.JPG

Parking at the botanical garden.

P1150312.JPG

Parking at the car show.

P1150328.JPG

At the car show my wife Nova met another Nova with the same birth year as her own.

Riding in the city 2 weekends ago

This past week I received my copy of a new book that a photo of mine was used in. This was my Mongoose Beast.

Kansas_Trail_Guide-2.jpg

Kansas_Trail_Guide-1.jpg

Thursday we attended the 9th annual Tandem Night at the Thursday Night Pub Pedal.
P1150768.JPG

Friday morning (bike to work day) the bicycle and pedestrian advisory board I'm on had pit stop where we gave away donuts. Pictured is a fellow board member.
P1150805.JPG

Friday night we met at a friends house for dinner and drinks and then rode to tour this grand old house that's being remodeled.
P1150815.JPG

I got a little wet on my ride Saturday evening
05-16-2015.jpg

Sunday Wife and I riding in the city. River is up after recent rains.
P1150891.JPG

Checking out the new Bicycle Boulevard.
P1150934.JPG

A "pause point" on a rail-to-trail under construction in the city.
P1150868.JPG

Last edited:
Great pics as always. Does that river run good all summer? The Boise river does so they are developing a whitewater park.

Riding in the city 2 weekends ago

This past week I received my copy of a new book that a photo of mine was used in. This was my Mongoose Beast.

Kansas_Trail_Guide-2.jpg

Kansas_Trail_Guide-1.jpg

Thursday we attended the 9th annual Tandem Night at the Thursday Night Pub Pedal.

Friday night we met at a friends house for dinner and drinks and then rode to tour this grand old house that's being remodeled.
P1150815.JPG

I got a little wet on my ride Saturday evening
05-16-2015.jpg

Sunday Wife and I riding in the city. River is up after recent rains.
P1150891.JPG

Checking out the new Bicycle Boulevard.
P1150934.JPG

Hey Randy,
Congrats on getting your picture in the trails book. Looks like Nova and you have a lot of fun on your "bike dates". She is a fast rider, she always seems to be in front of you LOL. My Wife and me are going on more bike dates this summer so we make more time for fun during study breaks.

Great photos and videos. You always take fantastic set-up shots (like Cinco De Mayo) but then shoot on the fly great too.

The Bee and Tiger bikes are awesome.

Good to see you are riding everyday, cool slideshow

Steve

Still keeping my ride streak going. Have ridden every day this year. Here's a slide show for May...

Nice ending with the Purina... :21:

Luke.

Made some changes to the 20" bike and took it for a ride this morning to check on the wheat harvest. I was too late they must have just finished the last couple of days. Spotted a few parked combines and many grain trucks headed to the elevator.

P1320378.JPG

P1320390.JPG

P1320410.JPG

Image24.jpg

Latest posts

Back