LocoJoe's Recent Rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride

I should mention how proud of him I am. He was born with a few defects. Spent the first month of his life in the hospital after having major surgeries at just 2 days old. He's had a few more surgeries since, another major 1 late last year with several weeks recovery in the hospital. This kid's had more hospital stays than I have bicycles. He only hear's out of one ear which really worries me when he's riding.
Anyway he's a tough little guy and always up for a ride with papa.

Love seeing all the misc. bike rides, especially vids like that one Randy. Love the gun show and slow motion action-movie jump thing too :lol: I did get thrown for a loop watching you guys go under the trestles while the camera turned and then your suddenly under a shelter. Sorry to hear your grandsons had so much hospital time, doesn't look like it's slowed him down much though :mrgreen: The videos just prove you guys know how to have fun !!!

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Best Day Ever)

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yesterday we rode about 12 miles and took the Grand-Daughter along. Her longest ride.

A spectacular crash, a flat tire and a surprise special guest (for the locals). Video... http://youtu.be/ZLq5ml4U05A

GPS track here

IMG_9649.JPG

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Beer Run)

Thanks Skipton. We were just out running errands. One of which was to purchase adult beverages to stock the mini fridge. None were consumed.
Between wife's basket and my two panniers we can carry 4 6packs.
More photos...

DSCF6776.JPG

DSCF6760.JPG

Pear trees already blooming. Seems early.
DSCF6753.JPG

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (Dad & I Rail-To-Trail)

My 78 year old Dad and myself rode 16 miles on our local rail-to-trail today. He only rides a couple times a year but has no problem when he does.

IMG_9677.JPG

An old railroad crossing sign
IMG_9656.JPG

Volunteers working on what will become a covered bridge.
IMG_9654.JPG

Bradford pear trees in full bloom here too, they are pretty but I wouldn't have them in my yard, they stink! Don't believe me? Go smell one, that wasn't a dumpster of fish you smelled, that was a pretty tree.

yoothgeye said:
Bradford pear trees in full bloom here too, they are pretty but I wouldn't have them in my yard, they stink! Don't believe me? Go smell one, that wasn't a dumpster of fish you smelled, that was a pretty tree.
Yeah we used to have a beautiful one in our front yard till a tornado took it out.

That's awesome that your parents are riding!!! Great pictures!
Tomorrow we are going to try to get my 79 year old Father-in-Law on a bike
Probably been a least 50 years since the last time, so we'll see how it goes
I'm hoping we have as good results as you! Thanks for sharing and inspiring

Re: LocoJoe's Most Recent Ride (St Patrick's Day)

MplsCoaster said:
That's awesome that your parents are riding!!! Great pictures!
Tomorrow we are going to try to get my 79 year old Father-in-Law on a bike
Probably been a least 50 years since the last time, so we'll see how it goes
I'm hoping we have as good results as you! Thanks for sharing and inspiring
Thanks and good luck to you!

Yesterday morning out for a ride.
DSCF6839.JPG

Bumped into my wife who had just finished her run and gave her a ride home.
DSCF6855.JPG

Latest posts

Back