Locked down in Brisbane.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can leave the house to exercise - on a bike, in a mask - but other than that it's stay home for Dave.
Fortunately I have my garage happy place that's full of treasure. :cool:
IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

stem.jpg

Brisbane "lockdown"

Call me when you get to six months of isolating and 5000 new cases a day o_O

Although I know from experience NSW cops don't f around when it comes to handing out $200 fines, I'm sure QLD cops are similar. Chicago, you have to shoot someone to get them to do enforce something, even then your results may vary.

Yeah - it wasn't arduous and proved successful. No community transmission for a few days now.

I quite enjoyed it really - hanging in the garage and playing with my bikes for a few days.
And yep - several got fined $200 for not wearing masks in the city. They are still compulsory in shopping centres etc.

Yeah - it wasn't arduous and proved successful. No community transmission for a few days now.

I quite enjoyed it really - hanging in the garage and playing with my bikes for a few days.
And yep - several got fined $200 for not wearing masks in the city. They are still compulsory in shopping centres etc.
Are the borders still closed?

Latest posts

Back