Little Neutrino UNDONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think it looks cooler with the bars up and the cross bar.

Bars up.

For some reason on this bars down looks like a kid accidentally put them on wrong.
Yep. I'm long legged and have an old back too. So I like it the other way for riding, it's already been returned to normal. Just had to get those "poser shots" in to please the hipsters...

Carl.

Look at what I pulled out of my garage...
Frame swap?

Merle. :crazy:

Yep. I'm long legged and have an old back too. So I like it the other way for riding, it's already been returned to normal. Just had to get those "poser shots" in to please the hipsters...

Carl.

Hey now, people have been riding with the flipped bars for a while.

flipped_zps79396db9.jpg

The trick with photographing that tank is it's invisible unless you get some glare off of it. Just a heads up for your final photos. Try to find angles of reflections that show it off.

Finally got around to my hardtail stretch...
originally thought about a springer, but the simplicity of the hardtail won.
Works out to about a 5" stretch, and I lifted it about 1 1/2"
in an effort to keep the cymbal sheet metal work lined up.
But I still have to redo the chainguard side since the chainline changed.
Pics when...

Carl.

Late nite test fit... stretched the chain, and went for a quick roll...
Seems good, gonna grab some hardened bolts and acorn nuts today.

Carl.

Looks ominous.
I think it looks more like it's ready to run someone down. I didn't even realize the guards were cymbals! lol. Very clever. I've thought of ways to incorporate instruments into my last build and couldn't come up with anything that would fit. Volume / tone knobs would make good end- caps or valve caps, eh?

Mild hardtail stretch, wingish, may sculpt them some more for the full effect... lost a doodad...
no more brakefork...:( but i like the stretch better. :)

Carl.

Latest posts

Back