BO15 Little Deuce Deuce Coupe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, is that fork custom?
You guys here at RRB make me follow builds that aren't the style I am usually after (cruiser/chopper/motorbike-ish). And here I sit, staring at the screen trying to predict what the wheels would be like, rims, tires... Will you install a gyro?
Edit: I was browsing his website, so I guess the fork is also from Laird?

Beauty fork!!!
At least what we can see :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Wow, is that fork custom?
You guys here at RRB make me follow builds that aren't the style I am usually after (cruiser/chopper/motorbike-ish). And here I sit, staring at the screen trying to predict what the wheels would be like, rims, tires... Will you install a gyro?
Edit: I was browsing his website, so I guess the fork is also from Laird?

The fork is made in the USA by S&M Bikes. As to wheels, tires and the rest, well, stay tuned! By the way, I love cruisers, choppers and motorbike-ish bikes, too. I admit that this build is a nice change from my usual rust treatments, however.

furyus

Four months, brother. Gotta stretch this build out somehow!

furyus

Like a conversation my wife overheard in the ladies wear section of a store.

"You can't be showing too much of your sexy."

Like a conversation my wife overheard in the ladies wear section of a store.

"You can't be showing too much of your sexy."

Bingo. Sorta like when my wife scolds me for plumber’s butt.

furyus

Ya’ll gonna need some sun glasses.

furyus
If we parked our two builds in the sun and trained the reflecting beams to a single spot, we could make fire. Roast marshmallows even.

If we parked our two builds in the sun and trained the reflecting beams to a single spot, we could make fire. Roast marshmallows even.

OJ, we should use our powers for good. Let’s skip the marshmallows and get right to scorching viruses.

furyus

Lolol builders clevage! Awesome translation! Just for fun, here's the logo and tag line for a local plumber.
logo_accent.png

logo_slogan.png

My last build, Coda, from the 2018 Muscle Bike Build Off. Probably the last rusty Sting-Ray I’ll build.

0725C046-BE0B-4C07-9B23-CD95705BE90F.jpeg

Here’s Deuce Deuce in comparison. Barely any larger, but a whole lot stouter.
3740B8AB-0FE1-4B91-86D7-AD01279277A1.jpeg

On the bench, ready for an oil bath.

B17D3E09-70FC-4580-AD42-B676F8BFB8B1.jpeg

E5605D89-FF45-4D70-8EBD-86B3279BC1D4.jpeg

furyus

9A40AA29-75AF-4F59-91DC-6A7BF476B7E5.jpeg

furyus

1590031004270.png

Four months, brother. Gotta stretch this build out somehow!

furyus
I just re-read this comment again. You could parlay some of your poetic wisdom on us for the next 3.5 months. That would be fine by me. :grin:

Rats are built not bought
Man's gotta know his limits
I'm buying not building

furyus

You had me at frame,
Then you flash your fork at me.
Now we only dream.

Latest posts

Back