LIMITED EDITION 2017 SCHWINN LEMON PEELER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Open the box and this is inside...

36744_large.jpg

I've been trading emails with the Brand Manager at Schwinn and she said that her team is checking with Amazon to see exactly what is going on. She's supposed to let me know what she finds out about these discount sellers. As far as she knows, these shouldn't be selling that cheap.

We both wondered if it was a scratch and dent return resale situation, but nowhere in the listing does it mention that.

Will keep yall posted if I hear anything.

I just ordered 2 more at $31.28 each. The other 4 are still preparing for shipment. Waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooooo....for all of you gamblers out there, what's the plan if this turns out to be a big hoax?

Hope yall are buying these with a credit card.

Soooooooo....for all of you gamblers out there, what's the plan if this turns out to be a big hoax?

Hope yall are buying these with a credit card.

Most likely fuss to Amazon. They will cover the loss. It has happened to me before on other orders. I have sent an email to the seller to ask if it was actually a full size bicycle and got no answer. I am really wondering what Schwinn has to say.
I am not really expecting to get the 300.00 bike for 32.00 but I am curious what the heck they might send. Like Rat Rod posted I am betting on a actual (non-bicycle) lemon peeler. If so, at least I can say I own a mint in the box Lemon Peeler.:thumbsup:

JimK

I'm 99% sure after a week or so I will get email notifications that the products are out of stock and the orders have been cancelled. But in the meantime I'll keep dreaming.

Amazon has a tracking number listed, but UPS still doesn't recognize it. I was hoping to get the weight of the package. I'm still skeptical and my bet is UPS will never receive the package. I'm wondering if the seller posted the tracking number so they could bill my credit card, but they will never actually drop off the package. I used my Amazon credit card so there's zero risk to me.

OK. Now I'm getting really interested...

The last 2 I bought for $31.00 apparently shipped.

8fdbd90e1fcef20c580a0bc57c1e3bbd.jpg

I am starting to feel a little left out. Mine hasn't even shipped yet. Any tracking updates on yours?

JimK

Latest posts

Back