1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

lime rat done 11/19/2007

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 2 BIKES' started by buzzy, Sep 18, 2007.

1. yeshoney

yeshoney

I love the execution and especially the "scallops" on the basket. The fourescent yellow/lime is ground breaking for sure. I wonder if like a lot of flourescents it loses it's POP after being exposed to the sun? In any case get out and show it off!! 8)

2. ACD

ACD

Totally wicked bike. I love it. Great job.

3. aka_locojoe

aka_locojoe

Very cool. Nice job!

4. xddorox

xddorox

The scallops on the basket are just pure genius. great looking bike, congrats. :D

5. cman

cman Moderator

Great job on making the basket look sexy

6. buzzy

buzzy

thx to all :mrgreen: