Lil' Pixie (updated 3-8-08)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gigs and Chainsaw... Prayers for a quick recovery. Glad you are relatively whole. You just never know where or when you'll have an accident.

Aaron

sorry to hear bout yout current vehicular loss, i know how tuff that can be and hope you guys arent hurtin too bad and hope all is well as soon as possible.

maybe some of us can actually catch up to your level of RRBO progress now !!!

Thank you guys very much for your concerns.

Gigs took a beating from the seatbelt and airbag, which has given her a lot of pain in her chest and shoulders. She also has some lower back pain and her right knee hurts. Some of her fingers got jammed also. Gigs is a tough girl and she's already getting back to her ornery little self. :mrgreen: She's gonna be sore and probably outta work fo a few days, but she's mentally working out the next plan for her bike.

I'm sore but nothing like Gigs. My hands took the most beating. I don't know if they got mashed by the steering wheel/airbag or what.

As for the van .... :cry: Too much to fix and not enuff reason to do it. Gigs took pics and I'm sure she'll post them.

The girl who hit us only had her license a couple of days and was cutting through a parking lot so she didn't have to wait at the traffic light. :x She was not injured and her daddy came to pick her up. Never once did the jackass dad ask if Gigs was o.k. as they loaded her into the amnbulance.

Again, thank all of you for concerns about our health,
Chainsaw

I'm feelling a little better.
They did x-rays and a EKG on me at the hospital the night of the accident.

Thursday night I was throwing up. On Friday I went to my doctor and he sent me for a cat scan. That turned out okay.

So they have me resting for a week.

Thanks for all the get wells and good wishes.

Here are some pictures of our Van.

DSCF1178.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

DSCF1556.jpg

DSCF1557.jpg

DSCF1562.jpg

Both the side door and the passenger door Jim had to pry open. He was trying to get them open so that the hot burning dust from the air bags wasn't in there with me. Plus he wanted better access to me in case I needed him.

They had me stay in the car not moving until the ambulance got there to put me on the back board.

OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? WHERE HAVE I BEEN IM SO GLAD YOU ARE OKAAAY!

Well I am feeling a little better now.
We were at the storage yesterday.
Nogoodnic and Dad were coming over to visit. While we waited for their arrival I was able to do a little painting.
I wasn't able to much else but I did get alot of painting done.

I put another coat of paint on the rims.
DSCF1193.jpg

I got the other set of spokes out and worked on getting them painted.
DSCF1199.jpg

DSCF1204.jpg

Remember the sprocket. I had another coat of paint to work on.
DSCF1198.jpg

One more item that I was able to paint.

Remember my Fork that I am using?
DSCF1194.jpg

DSCF1200.jpg

DSCF1201.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

Yep I think its looking really good.

I also found these at the local store. I think that they might work for what I need them for.
DSCF1195.jpg

DSCF1196.jpg

Latest posts

Back