Lil' Pixie (updated 3-8-08)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet, got some pretty inventive set-ups there for paintin, li ike the spoke dilly and the wheel dilly myself

You go Girl !!!!!!!

Look at those cute lil' cranks, too small to be called "dog leg" Puppy leg maybe ? Oh, better, "Dachsund inspired" Wad Ya think there Giggly girl? Just ribbin ya. Looking good so far! Later & PEACE!!!! :mrgreen:

Looks like you and Fast Eddie are going to win the best documentation award....that is, if we had that award...ha ha!

These photos are great!

So I get a package in the mail and its my tires that I plan on using on Lil' Pixie. I get so excited that I talk chainsaw into going over to the storage so that we can do a mock up with the tires.

Here is a picture of me starting to put the tire on a rim(only for mockup purpose).
DSCF1474.jpg

DSCF1475.jpg

Thanks guys for all the comments, I really enjoy them. :D

this grrrrl aint messin around! she's puttin the WORK into it! kudos, and great pics, almost like a "how to" of trikin/ out a bike
fast eddie outty

Yep I love to do the WORK. The pics are compliments of Chainsaw, He takes some really good pictures.

Hi Gigs. Thankx for giving me your link. I enjoyed following your build from the beginning. You are very talented. I love following this because, though I know nothing about building bikes, I can see in your face and words a spark (no pun intended off your welding abilities!) of what you envision. And it's so fun to watch you make it come to life. I'll really enjoy following to the end. What a great job you're doing.
Aggie
Fast Eddie's Mom

So I found a seat that is perfect for Lil' Pixie in the pile of stuff chainsaw has.
But it needed something else.

Here is what it looks like.
DSCF1492.jpg

The bottom.
DSCF1493.jpg

Here I am giving that seat a little something.
DSCF1494.jpg

DSCF1495.jpg

myaggie2 said:
Hi Gigs. Thankx for giving me your link. I enjoyed following your build from the beginning. You are very talented. I love following this because, though I know nothing about building bikes, I can see in your face and words a spark (no pun intended off your welding abilities!) of what you envision. And it's so fun to watch you make it come to life. I'll really enjoy following to the end. What a great job you're doing.
Aggie
Fast Eddie's Mom

Your welcome. Thank you for your comments, I enjoy hearing from people about my builds.
Thank you for taking the time to look over my build.

Time to find a way to attatch it to the frame.
Lets check the stock pile for the right one.

DSCF1516.jpg

Well we don't have a post that is long enough for what I want. So I guess I will have to make one for Lil' Pixie.

DSCF1506.jpg

Here I am welding it together.
DSCF1507.jpg

DSCF1508.jpg

DSCF1509.jpg

DSCF1510.jpg

That was some good welding!
Time to grind off the excess.
Here I am grinding if off.

DSCF1511.jpg

DSCF1512.jpg

Here it shows you what It looks like where I welded it. This shows you all sides. I turned it to take the pictures.
DSCF1513.jpg

DSCF1514.jpg

DSCF1515.jpg

It looks great on Lil' Pixie. I'll show the mockup of it at a later time. :)

Latest posts

Back