lil' fat rat (name change)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe its 26 inch. The rim is shot but everything else seems ok. You could cut the "tabs" off the fork and make a bracket to use on the rear...

ummm
let me think about it
i got some stuff in the works

THANKS!

got everything tightened up, aired up, and lubed up. Threw a chain on and took a spin. Its like riding on a cloud!!
100_1821.jpg

Im still trying to find a way to run a hand brake so I can use the three speed wheel...rides suprisingly well with the small sprocket up front though...

Lookin' Good man! Just a thought. . .Sturmey made a ton-o-hubs that were 3-speed, coaster brake. I hate all those cables and the brakes kinda work even :idea: .

yea fsjaak, I wish I had one spoked in a 20 inch rim!!! I have a few 26" but that doesnt help.. :x :x

Markm said:
yea fsjaak, I wish I had one spoked in a 20 inch rim!!! I have a few 26" but that doesnt help.. :x :x
Man, I switched the 3 speed rim off this for a coaster rim because the cables and shifter were in pretty tough shape. I still have the rim and shifter, but a little too late, huh?

121_2103.jpg

I still think the tires you have on makes it look sweet!! Cool ride!

I think this will be my beach cruiser...maybe even be able to ride on sand! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back