Liberty Vintage Motorcycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good video ...sad but true !!!! why work on something when u can just sit around n play video games or watch tv ....such a shame that someday nobody will be doing things like this ..just cause they want to !!

mikesbikes36 said:
very good video ...sad but true !!!! why work on something when u can just sit around n play video games or watch tv ....such a shame that someday nobody will be doing things like this ..just cause they want to !!

It goes deeper than that. My impression is they don't realize that every thing has to be made by somebody. For them, it's just there, and can be bought with money. Click and buy. If it breaks, it can be fixed with money. Click and buy. And if it can't be fixed, another one can be bought with money. Click and buy. And if something they bought off Ebay that's 50 years old isn't delivered the next day, they leave negative feedback, because even instant gratification takes too long.
I got bicycles for free, because they were three years old (i.e. 'vintage') and the chain came off the sprocket, which for many is a reason to throw them away.

Latest posts

Back