Let's see your Pashley Guv'nor style bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been thinking about putting together a bike in this "Guv'nor" style (for lack of a better term), and I'd love to see what other people have come up with.
Anybody out there done this???

*For those not familiar, this is what I'm talking about:
Guvnor.jpg

Nice! Same style, yet original - just what I was looking for.
Anybody else?

Here's mine. 50's Malvern Star 2 Star frame with 700c wheels, Schwalbe Delta Cruisers, and Sachs Duomatic hub.
I've recently changed the bars from the Soma Noah's Arc to a Nitto promenade - took a little while to get used to the upright riding position, but I think it looks better.

IMGA0467.jpg

IMGA0559.jpg

Wow, that's scary - you've used a lot of the same stuff I've set aside for mine! Nice job!

Kinda - sorta.
*Funny, that looks like the bike I'll be using for my version, but in Chestnut!

Rustinkerer said:
Does mine fall into this category?
Hmm, too many gears, fenders, need some white or cream tires, and paint it a darker green and you're all there! :lol: Seriously, nice bike! -Adam

Came across this style discussed at a bike shop today. I see what you mean where mine doesn't the grade. I fell in love once I saw one up close. I just cannot bring myself to tear this one apart. Though, I may put this concept on my girl's Peugeot. Thanks for the inspiration!

OH YEAH! Wow, very nice - both you guys!
Awesome renditions - I knew there had to be more out there!

Thanks - that pic's in the first post. :wink:

Wow, another awesome example!

Back