Lets see your Columbia's!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Columbia 1918 Military Model

URL=http://s99.photobucket.com/user/frameteam2003/media/1918%20Colombia%20Military%20Model/1918finishedbadge.jpg.html]
1918finishedbadge.jpg
[/URL]

NOW SHOWING
1953 Columbia Firewing Three Star DeLuxe

aaIMG_2507_zpsb1a9e67e.jpg

Just bought it, anyone know the year. Thinking about leaving it rusty, just replacing rims, tires, and chain.

I'm looking for help with this Columbia Torpedo. I just posted this in Fresh Finds. I cannot find any info about this model of Columbia. The serial number appears to be B102092. Were they a tank bike? How many years was this model built?

Your help with information is appreciated. Thanks!

59 FireArrow with a St Christopher badge also equipped with the metal eyelids

attachment.php

attachment.php

Long ago sold but, here is a 64 FireArrow with the plastic eyelids

attachment.php

attachment.php

And finally my wife's 55 3 star that is painted yellow as she likes it. has been since vandalized due to a breaking and theft but, recovered and in the process of repaint to a bright marigold yellow with white (pictures to follow), the blue one was traded for the paint services (also a 55)

attachment.php

attachment.php

and the damage done by the jerk....plead guilty to grand theft and awaiting sentencing

attachment.php

attachment.php

and the new color

attachment.php

Glad there is a happy ending to your wife's bike.

Finally got the 55 Columbia back and unfortunately I had to send the tank and chainguard back to the painter due to excessive orange peel. Should be ready this weekend. But until then I decided to put all of it back together ans the wife was pleased to see it again

attachment.php

I was given a donor "Viking" badge from a Cabe member (thanks Martha) to replace the damaged OG badge.
It needs some adhering but the badge is a good fit for the color of the bike and according to Mr. Columbia it is a period correct badge for Columbia.

attachment.php

Finally all together except for the decals

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back