Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! That Western flyer you just posted is gorgeous. I am heading south to pick up a green one off ebay, 36 with a "speed" badge...triple steps and ready for a OX bath :D Ill post up pics when I get back monday or tuesday, depending on the mushroom pickin! This will make 4 boys and 3 girls for me...none too nice, but I don't mind em ratty :D
Were those "magic mushrooms" you went out pickin', Dave?

What's with those yellow quigglys above the Roadmaster headbadge? Can't tell in your pic
Hmm, not sure, Could it be the "reflector badge" you are referring to? The garage spae is okay again but filling up. I dont mind it so much when they are all CWC bikes and no schwinns :D The mushrooms....hehe..been awhile since any of them came through here but I do take care of all of the morels i can find each year :D Thanks for the interest in my rusty old bikes :D

Hmm, not sure, Could it be the "reflector badge" you are referring to? The garage spae is okay again but filling up. I dont mind it so much when they are all CWC bikes and no schwinns :D The mushrooms....hehe..been awhile since any of them came through here but I do take care of all of the morels i can find each year :D Thanks for the interest in my rusty old bikes :D
Aren't those badges pretty valuable?

image.jpeg
Cleaning this one up a bit, I'm not sure if I want to go with the White with red pinstripe CWC rims or chrome/rust with patina.

^^ cool, you dont need the blue and red one no more :D hahaha...All that one needs is red set of thompsons coke bottles!

White walls it is, no red there's enough already, solid white pain in the azz to keep clean. I guess you could do cream if you wanted. Sorry Dave he's keeping the blue and red one, Lol!

White walls it is, no red there's enough already, solid white pain in the azz to keep clean. I guess you could do cream if you wanted. Sorry Dave he's keeping the blue and red one, Lol!
lolol, fun to harass him for it, thats all. :D Maybe ill sell him mine. :D

Latest posts

Back