Let's see your bike in front of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My RRB BO7 work in progress Flex-Liner 7 in front of Forsyth Park fountain in Savannah

WP_002111.jpg

gcrank1 said:
Stop the presses and the girls in dresses!!!
Thats got me thinkin' I should really keep my rat 'liner now........
Lookin' good K-fish

Thanks crank!
How could anyone think of getting rid of a Spaceliner frame??????

My RRBO6 build, Bad Apple at Teter Rock in the flinthills of Kansas. This is a really cool spot, in the middle of a pasture with an awesome view in all directions. A little history lesson below.

"Around the late 1870s James Teter piled rocks as a marker to guide pioneers searching for the Cottonwood River. Eventually the rocks were removed and used for construction materials. In 1954 a 16-foot-tall slab of rock was erected on this hilltop in honor of Mr. Teter."

finished005.jpg

finished002.jpg

finished015.jpg

I second what Skipton says, and add that Kansas is beautiful. That bike was one of the ones that got me started in the rat direction.

aka_locojoe said:
Pick I thought those photos were just taken in your back yard :D
Very nice.

I wish! My backyard is pretty much the same except for the view, the rocks & my grass is a lot taller! :lol:

Love that first pic skip! That should have made it on the calendar! That is one awesome bike. 8)

boybluela said:
My 1980 Schwinn Cruiser in front of the Top Deck Seats at Dodger Stadium :)
temporary-10.jpg

Wow! That is a beautiful bike. Perfect amount of chrome and the blue is amazing. If you ever decide to part with it, let me know!

pickle said:
347fivl.jpg

The '40 Cleveland Welding Bomber at Gooseberry Falls State Park in front of Lake Superior
Love this bike!

Edgar Allen Poe's Place in Philly...
aprilfoolsday2012-Copy.jpg

Here is my Build Off 7 entry Flex-Liner 7 in front of Savannah's City Hall

IMG_8085.jpg

Latest posts

Back