Let's see your bike in front of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firestone-web.jpg

1930s Henderson in a 1925 beef barn. Three guesses what it was parked on... :lol:

mrflagman said:
Great stuff guys!!! It doesn't have to be a recognizable landmark for us. Heck make it something in your hometown, vacation pics...use your imagination 8) :idea:

Trying to do a variety of places and bikes...

Galveston, TX seawall
Img_7816.jpg

Mission (If I recall correctly) Beach California
Img_5046.jpg

Old gas pumps hometown
IMG_9189.JPG

Sheep on Vancouver Island, Canada
P0004846.jpg

Chicago skyline
IMG_7432.JPG

Continental Divide sign Colorado
marshallpass4.jpg

Scruffy49 said:
1930s Henderson in a 1925 beef barn. Three guesses what it was parked on... :lol:
I really want to know, so I'll get the first guess out of the way...a human skeleton.

My Indian near the "Keeper of the Plains" sculpture by Blackbear Bosin at the confluence of the Big and Little Arkansas rivers Wichita, Ks.

005-6.jpg

Same bike, next to the "Veterans Memorial Park" along the Arkansas River Wichita, Ks.

007-4.jpg

My city has a great spot that I wanted to shoot pics of on my cruise, unfortuney, my camera died after I snapped this picture on the way, it is the old Drive-Inn sign that used to display the movie times for the cars driving on the highway behind it. I raeally miss that place, it is literally 2 blocks away from where I grew up. Now, the lot is used as a sawp-meet every sunday.
IMAG0852.jpg

henderson-web.jpg

My Cleveland Welding built Firestone in the same barn. No idea what year the bike is from. Or when the rest of the parts disappeared, I used to have all of them... :?

Both are getting their new wheels tomorrow! The crusty old Henderson will be ridable this weekend.

Here's my Dad's high wheeler in front of an old train station in East Lomgmeadow, Mass. :D
0023.jpg

Great thread, I will follow up with some later.

Here is another picture, Same bike, All three of my cruisers are out of commission at the moment so I have been using my "speed" bike lately. It's pretty heavy but I can get it going pretty fast. There is a 20 mile trail in my city that I literally live a 5 minute cruise away from, It starts at the harbor and goes all the way inland for almost 10 miles. I live about 3.5 miles away from the harbor so that is were I get on, I'll usually head inland first, then all the way to the beach and finally back to my place. This picture is at the farthest inland point on the trail.
IMAG0862.jpg

IMAG0863.jpg

Latest posts

Back