** Let's see your Bicycle Winter pic's **

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lookin to see shots from the Winter !! No matter where you are !! Florida , Texas , North Dakota , Michigan , Iraq , Japan , DownUnder !! Show Us What You Have !!

Thanks ,
Front St. Customs
Holly , Michigan

This is from last year, hope that is still cool.

schwinnburritosnow.jpg

Hey Guys, Great pictures.
We have a lot of people in Minneapolis that commute here all year round (not many crusiers though)
Here is a picture from a couple of years ago
21Feb10020II.jpg

Can a MTB count? too fun not to post :lol:
IMG_3134.jpg

2010 around Christmas on our way to 94" snow fall total
29Dec10004II.jpg

Last night with only a few inches on the ground
IMG_5172II.jpg

Keep those pictures coming!
Steve

We got TWO feet, the last week in October.....Less than FOUR inches total since then (not complaining)! Here's some past pics.

011-4.jpg

009-6.jpg

006-17.jpg

002-40.jpg

006.jpg

Assembled from a beach cruiser frame and fork. The wheels are 1949 SA 3sp. Drum brake hubs with stainless spokes and alloy rims. The handlebars are Wald with a vintage Specialized Slingshot Stem and Magura levers. Tires are Lightning Darts.

just a pic from a current build. i think i took it 3-4 weeks ago

bikes001-10.jpg

we're having a nearly snowless and warmer than average winter so far. best winter ever if you ask me

Grand Forks ND, was great when I lived there 2005-2008, they even plow the miles of bike paths.

35ic9ie.jpg

From last Thursday's MTB ride, was trying to get snow covered San Jacinto and San Gorgonio mountains in the background but I was in too much of a hole there and I couldn't back up any further.

calavera_lost_bike.jpg

This was not that long ago haven't had too much more snow since, Ohio has been pretty short on snow the past couple winters. I've actually ridden this one quite a bit lately though I did switch the bars back to an normal position the other way was just to uncomfortable.
DSC00317.jpg

This has been the most winter like weather we've had... Well, all winter.
IMAG0957.jpg

Latest posts

Back