Let's see what you have done with OCC Parts and Bikes!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
josh_from_ga said:
very nice! Minus the engine (cause I got a chronic case of Empty Wallet) I had planned to do this with a mini-OCC that kingfish pointed out to me, but ended up selling the mini for almost double what i paid.

Don't be hatin' on my engine, I had to save up for that thing! haha If it hadn't been for that engine I would've never found this website.

I've had 3 big OCC choppers and 2 little ones. The 2 little ones were free (one given to me and one found in trash) and as for the bigger ones I found one abandoned near my buddy's house in MD (rideable), paid $20 for a really nice one at a yard sale, and $15 for a not so nice one. All the big frames got chopped up. I gave away the "boy colored" small one frame and fork and kept the fork from the "girl colored" one and threw the frame away. To me, these things are just parts, but now seeing and riding a fork from the little one on a 26" bike, I want another!

I will be using WCC 20x3 tires on my Petty build. Still waiting on parts though.
image-53.jpg

freddyfingaz said:
I'm wondering how did this owner installed OCC crank arm on different frame.

My guess is that he used the OCC bottom bracket installed inside the american BB shell, kind of how I did on my sand bike, the best way to have the chain clear the fat tire.:

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4579.jpg

IMG_4580.jpg

IMG_4581.jpg

then I added a sprung nanner seat,and a 36" sissy bar,and some camo paint..
DSCI0512.jpg
[/quote]
like it alot but the bars are throwing me off,chrome apes to match the tall sissy would look good if your arms could stretch that far

Here are photos from the other side. It doesn't look like he put the OCC BB into the Screamer B like Yoots did. It kinda look more like he cut the Screamer BB out and welded the OCC BB in.

KGrHqZlYE8FV4bhCNBPRvdYkjQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqRgwE8rwc28hcBPRvdzi1g60_3.jpg

Dr. Tankenstein said:
That bike is AWESOME! It almost looks cartoonish, I'd ride the snot out of it!

Cheers to the builder,
Dr. T

I am contemplating building a Murray Fire Cat version. :mrgreen:

Nothing extraordinary with mine...yet lol I'm putting a 3.5 hp Briggs on it.
4aa9caee.jpg

Getting the motor mount mocked up
EDFCCB88-6201-42A0-AAEF-B017AE6E235B-52190-00000E9782C15125.jpg

It's in the builds with motor section if anyone would like to follow the progress

Endlesschain said:
then I added a sprung nanner seat,and a 36" sissy bar,and some camo paint..
DSCI0512.jpg
like it alot but the bars are throwing me off,chrome apes to match the tall sissy would look good if your arms could stretch that far[/quote]
I HAD tall apeson it, and it rode well,, but looked wrong. It took away the "long and low" look. I have since traded tat bike away. Got a Concorde SS/Fixie on trade, and ride it way more that that low chopper. Im too old for them...LOL

freddyfingaz said:
Will this adapters work on eliminator frame with thin tires that can use OCC crank arm?

The OCC crank arms are square taper, so they will work on square taper spindles. The OCC arms are heavy and poorly made though.

Latest posts

Back