LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is mine:
file.php

file.php

Hey from Oz,
Just showing my last build only finished last weekend.
Hope you like.

Aubo

538508_10151177276335130_87844079_n.jpg

Haven't Built a lowrider in a while but here's my first Circa 1978 '' ! Check out my Cords and cool club Jacket ! 8) lol,, pic. by good ole Polaroid one step ! OlD sCHOOL

oldskool.jpg

oldskool.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:
AfterShockFrame.jpg

AFterShock.jpg

sorry for the big pics but need to show detail (bike is NOT MINE)

This is the first venture into the Lowrider "RedRum" nothing fancy to start with, plenty of room for growth and extras. Parts on the way in bike was sold locally for $40.00 (ride like I stole it...until the parts come in then...baby it

redrum2u.jpg

Mirrors, new grips, double twisted springer front end, 20" 70-77 spoke red wheels with fan pattern spokes, tall white wall tires, new 3 speed hub with suicide shifter, new valve stem caps, tall sissy bar, double square front headlight with dynamo, rear lamp with dynamo. red red flame stitch banana seat....the package is massive for this one.

redrum.jpg

want a new paint scheme possibly cherry red or color change red/black

redrum3.jpg

This is an old "Bratz" bike that Wal-Mart sold a a couple-a-years ago. My grandpa bought it for me a few months before he passed, so it has alot of sentimental value to me. The chrome has gotten a little rough from age, but the tires look brand spanking new :D.

421199_10150509748872415_1317280604_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back