LETS SEE SOME LOWRIDERS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone got some lowriders? Lets see them 144 spoke rims, candy paints, and triple chromed bikes!!!!

Candy paint? Triple chrome? huh... how about lowriders period? I have a couple big lowriders...

ADSfin1.jpg

DeuceLowfin.jpg

1980's chopped/lowered girls rapido.
sexy3.jpg

IMG_0622-1.jpg

1967 chopped/lowered schwinn stingray. show chromed (copper/nickel/chrome-multiple dips)
sherwin williams black jade planetary paint (tri color)
IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1642-2.jpg

sting6.jpg

done_0066.jpg

low enough for ya? :)

No Talent Clown said:
"bicycleguy" we may need to meet up. Same town and your wheels may be WAY cooler. "WAY"? Whatever... let's meet up and ride. I like that frame...

We should definetely ride sometime. I did lace the wheels but I sold the bike to a guy in Texas.

icyuod2 said:
1980's chopped/lowered girls rapido.
sexy3.jpg

IMG_0622-1.jpg

1967 chopped/lowered schwinn stingray. show chromed (copper/nickel/chrome-multiple dips)
sherwin williams black jade planetary paint (tri color)
IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1642-2.jpg

sting6.jpg

done_0066.jpg

low enough for ya? :)

your rides ar killer way cool looking. but why did you chope up a 1967 Schwinn sting ray to build that? I mean there are not may of those left. + plus who now would even know it used to be a Schwinn unless you tell them. you could have bought a brand new aztal or california low rider frame or even a 2008 to 2010 Schwinn stingray and got the same cool looking bike. then left the 1967 schwinn for a resto rod build that did not change the stock frames shape.

so I was just woundering why you picked that frame to do the build with?

the main reason i chopped the stingray, is cause i could.
i found it in the trash, and sold it for a grand. i'd say it was a win win situation. i'm not a schwinn collector, and really don't value them anymore than any other old bike.
it was missing the forks, but its original other than that (right down to the grips and tires)
if ya see it up close theres no mistaking its a schwinn.

hopefully it will be around for another 50 years. :)

i have to admitt, i do get a kick outta schwinn collectors seeing the bike. theres usually a lot of grumbling. :lol:

One of my favorites.

011b.jpg

I really like the wheels on your green bike. What size and kind are they? :? Nice Job on both bikes.
chaunceysj said:
mine are in the works right now:
GEDC0002.jpg

GEDC0003-1.jpg

GEDC0017.jpg

still needs paint...
PC060426.jpg

Thanks! the green bike is currently in the buildoff thread. its been my new project :D . those wheels are 20" acs MX Alloys. picked em up at a swap meet for a great price. never seen any others like them.

Back