1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's bring the chat back to life!

Discussion in 'FORUM TALK' started by herku1004, Jun 2, 2012.

1. herku1004

herku1004

OK. Since I came here (not that long ago), I have not seen any activity in the chat area. What if we try to make the chat a bit more lively. This Sunday 3rd of June, at 7:00 PM (GMT+-0) we shall all use the chatroom. Post any objections about the time or the date.

2. Jimmy the Gent

Jimmy the Gent

There's a chat here?

3. FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

Yeah, there's a chat... kinda wonky, and nearly impossible to get a convo going when nobody's there at the same time.

We need to do a regular "chat night" again.

4. Jimmy the Gent

Jimmy the Gent

I have since found the link; and I'm game if anyone wants to try to set something up....

5. chimichanga

chimichanga

there used to be a chat room outside the forum a long time ago created by a great man named hooch. those were the good ol days.

6. FunkyStickman

FunkyStickman

I'm thinking about maybe hosting a monthly Google+ video hangout for the RRB crew... and I guess I will declare a weekly chat night! Not sure which day would work best. Should I make a poll?

7. herku1004

herku1004

that would be awesome!

8. LukeTheJoker

LukeTheJoker Moderator

:lol:

That pretty much sums it up... Got bored the other night waiting for updates and started writing random nonsense... It's still there!

Luke.

9. Lowlife Lucas

Lowlife Lucas

I got on one night and got on, but it was dead haha