let me see your chopper bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the first chopper I ever built,I call it Hooligan!Its a OCC I streched 10" and moved the seat post back,Im using a WCC front end! 8) :mrgreen:
biketires.jpg
hooliganrawjpg.jpg
hooligansun2-1.jpg
hooligansun-1.jpg

Skipton said:
MarchRide2011016.jpg

MarchRide2011017.jpg

MarchRide2011064.jpg

MarchRide2011086-1.jpg

MarchRide2011087-1.jpg

^^^ My Son riding the wheels off a Murray Firecat I built 20 years ago! :shock: ... Man I'm getting old :roll:

Man I love that Bike. Those photos tell it all..living life and having fun. Doesn't get any better...well maybe if we were getting younger. I feel your pain.

Skipton said:
MarchRide2011087-1.jpg

^^^ My Son riding the wheels off a Murray Firecat I built 20 years ago! :shock: ... Man I'm getting old :roll:

"I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!!!"

SWEET looking switchblade! Almost half Felt half Electra! Okay though...I have the Straight 8 wheels on my Felt El Guapo :) Do you have a side view? Also like the Rat Fink grips!!

This litterally fell from the sky into my lap today.
2 year old Nirve Cannibal in like new condition (once I clean it).

WP_001237.jpg

Kid's Nirve Clutch Chopper that I plan to attach to a 70s adult Trike rear end.

IMAGE_191.jpg

naturephotoboy3 said:
danreid27 said:
Cool!! Like Batman & the Boy Wonder!

I will tell the little guy that...but right now it seems he is all about Captain America. AAAh to be 5 again

Didn't Capt America have a sidekick too??? Bucky or something like that???

jwm said:
Here's my Spoiler. I just love this bike. Even if it isn't very practical, the overdose of cool makes it fun every time time I take it out. I've had people stop their cars to ask about this bike. Not a toy for shy people!

PICT001a%2520copy.jpg

JWM

Wow very nice, i love mine, just a note, on face book we have started a registry for the spoilers, we are trying to see if it is true that there was only 2000 built, so far we have no s/n over 2000, check it out and register yours if you have not al ready. Sulley

002-8.jpg

ED-PV said:
LOVE the orange!

i saw your chopper after i posted mine in a gallery,,and i felt kinda bad. I didnt want you to think i copied your idea. I love the black and orange...always looks good together. Your chopper is very cool...love that huge rims and tires

Latest posts

Back