"LEFT TURN"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not completely sold on any of these, but if I had to choose, I would pick the first one...
[emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem K00Y mit Tapatalk

I am in agreement. Top one, maybe stretched on the front a little more with less head tube height might appeal more to me. But, it is my 0.02$

It's been a looooong time since I've been able to work on the bike, but made some progress this weekend. Show season is almost over, so it's time to get back on it! Front end and wheel/tires picked. I got some time on the actual frame too :rockout:

IMG_6788.jpg
IMG_6789.JPG
IMG_6790.JPG
Had to pay homage to the fallen Schwinn twin bar.. found a new spot for it. I sketched the rear end and hopefully get to it this weekend.

Last edited:
Always fun to see the brainstorming stage with all of the random tubing. Welcome to RRB and the Build Off. Have fun!

Well....I had my first major "left Turn" day. ;) I couldn't figure out what to do the the rear end of the bike..as seen in previous posts. I tried piecing things together but just wasn't happy with any of it. decided to start cutting and see what happens.

IMG_7118.JPG
found this section and notched it out to fit, bring up the rear stays right at the seat line

Last edited:
I didn't think I was going to do a long frame...well, I guess I was wrong. The overall wheel base didn't look good to me shorter, so long it is.
IMG_7126.JPG

Latest posts

Back