• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lay back post 25.4mm for my Felt canvas and Monster cruiser.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he still do these. I thought stopped making these I had one in the past. Was great I will try and contact him again. Thanks for the lead.

Does he still do these. I thought stopped making these I had one in the past. Was great I will try and contact him again. Thanks for the lead.

He still does them and more stuff nowadays

Doe anyone have a source for the these. I can but would rather not use a BMX style. Please let me know if you have some or a source to purchase from.
I have a couple of stainless steel seat posts left that I made. I could probably part with one. 1" tubing and 7/8" seat clamp area.
IMG_20181027_150233.jpg

What do laid back seat posts do for pedaling effort? I'm thinking it would be nice to put a little more space between my knees and the handlebars, but I do a lot of riding on gravel roads with hills...

For my type of riding which is just cruising around the neighborhood and parks. It is just alot better on my knees to be a little farther back much more comfortable.

Latest posts

Back