LATE 30'S ROLLFAST DONE!!!! Named ROLLY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LATE 30'S ROLLFAST DONE!!!!

I got a new kickstand
IMG00252-20110523-1349.jpg

NEW DEPARTURE TRIPLSPEED SET UP PICTURES

TRIPLSPEEDSETUP01.jpg

TRIPLSPEEDSETUP02.jpg

TRIPLSPEEDSETUP03.jpg

TRIPLSPEEDSETUP04.jpg

TRIPLSPEEDSETUP05.jpg

SINCE NEW DEPARTURE CHAIN INDICATORS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THIS IS HOW YOU CAN GET THEM TO WORK.

YOU CAN ALSO USE THE STURMEY THUMB SHIFTER BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE STURMEY CABLE THAT COMES WITH
THE THUMB SHIFTER

I don't why but I started to call this bike ROLLY. I guess that will be the name since I had not given it a named yet.

Spokeshave said:
With terrific builds like this it's going to be the best build off ever!

Thanks man. I only wish that more people would get done so they could ride their bike. I mean riding the bike it's what is all about. Right?

AT FIRST I THAUGHT THAT THE BIKE WAS WAY TOO CLEAN, BUT THEN I SAW THE CLOSEUPS. U KEPT SOME OF THE PATINA AND STILL MADE IT URS. I THINK IT'S AN AWSOME LOOKIN BUILD. GOOD JOB.

Thanks, I still ride it and its very comfortable, although I'm thinking on doing something with the fork so I can disable the springer action. It looks good but its really hard to pedal going up hill. By the way do you speak loud or did you just forget that the caps button is locked on :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back