• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LAST OF THE H.D. LAYBACKS AVAILABLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Well the time has come to set the torch down per say..... We have decided that we will be shutting down production on the "custom" layback seat posts. We will do small batch runs in the future for our most common posts but will no longer be able to build per request. This will allow us to grow and expand on some new projects and products. We greatly appreciate support over the past 4 or 5 years and surely hope to work with you on some NEW UPCOMING ideas we have.

That all being said. We are running out our current material stock and will not be ordering more for some time.
as always, shipping from Cedar Rapids Iowa. Paypal preferred.

Remaining post sizes available are as follows----
28.6 = $23 plus $8 shipping
7/8 = $18 plus $8 shipping

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/heavy-duty-custom-latback-seat-posts.59700/

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Ill be here if anyone gets in a real pinch but need to focus. This is a great group of folks! I am ever so grateful for everyone i have worked with!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Ya , a 5/8 would be cool as a Last post ordered. I'm in for one .if You have any left:emo:

Yeah for sure, more! more! lolol, Ive been waiting for ya to come back around and hoping for a few for the bikes i ride. Sounds like you got it figured out. i'd like a few for some mid 30's bikes i ride a lot, but Im just over 6'....if ya feel like making em, let us know!

I would like to get a 7/8" With a bend that is at about 10:00, or a 70 degreeish. Also as tall in height as possible, long horizontal too.
Thanks,
Andy

Chad, your posts have made my builds both cool and comfortable for my physique (long femur - upper leg bone). I will be sorry to see this product and opportunity go. Please see my PM re: posts remaining.

:(:(:(:(:(

I don't even know how many of these I have but it's a sad day for me.

Thanks Chad for all the quality work!

Latest posts

Back