Lady Jivaro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a gorgeous bike. Saw it at shiny side up this past weekend and it looks even better in person. The striping is very subtle and can hardly be seen in the pics. Looks perfect in person.

The pictures do not do this bike justice. It is simply amazing. The design, the rack, the bottom bracket... man... And the paint is astounding. I looked at it for a good 5 minutes before noticing the striping - but once you pick up on it, it changes the look of the paint.

Well done!

Machine Age Victim said:
There's so much to like about this build, every detail is perfectly executed with nothing over looked, well done!!
M.Martian said:
This is a gorgeous bike. Saw it at shiny side up this past weekend and it looks even better in person. The striping is very subtle and can hardly be seen in the pics. Looks perfect in person.
justride said:
The pictures do not do this bike justice. It is simply amazing. The design, the rack, the bottom bracket... man... And the paint is astounding. I looked at it for a good 5 minutes before noticing the striping - but once you pick up on it, it changes the look of the paint.

Well done!

Thank you very much guys! You guys are too kind! It was a pleasure to get meet a few RRB members for the first time in person. The Shiny side up show was Great! Tons of beautiful bikes to look at. Can't wait til next year! :D

I love the rear rack. Nice work! Your paint choice was perfect.
Keep up the good work.
How does it ride?

pkh1974 said:
I love the rear rack. Nice work! Your paint choice was perfect.
Keep up the good work.
How does it ride?
Thanks pkh1974! Much appreciated!! It's not as easy to ride as a standard bike frame do to the rake but it rides surprisingly well. My wife loves it.

Latest posts

Back