1. The forum software will be upgraded on Saturday (April 4). During this time the site may be down for a period of time to make the change. Thanks for your patience as we do the work!
    Dismiss Notice

Ladies' Rollfast

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by sdframe, Sep 30, 2018.

1. sdframe

sdframe

This bike is loaded with such nice parts, I couldn't pass it by. Original headlight, springer fork,tank, reflectors, seat, etc. It came with 24" wheels, so I added 26" wheels and tires. Now I'm thinking I'll put a multi-speed hub on it and gift it to my wife or daughter. Question for you experts: How can I remove some of the surface rust without harming the paint?
    20180927_071738.jpg 20180927_071754.jpg
    20180927_071810.jpg

Scribble, rrtbike, deorman and 2 others like this.
  2. Flying Zombie

Flying Zombie

The reflectors and light we're worth that! The guard, fork,. Beautiful tank and saddle..rack.. you lucked out big for a buck and a half, I'd say! :43:

3. sdframe

sdframe

Thanks, FZ, I'm not sure where I'll go from here.

4. Wizzletooth

Wizzletooth

I was looking at that bike the other day,almost bought it myself,but was looking for a bike for my son. Good buy!

5. sdframe

sdframe

The more I tinker with it, the more I love it. I have a 3-speed wheel set for it, I'll clean it up, re-do all the bearings, and make a rider out of it.

Scribble likes this.
  6. Brian macumber

Brian macumber

If my ladies rollfast looked like that might never had giving it a sex change.