La Porte In.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out my front door and to the left....
100_2676.jpg

at the end of the road...on the bluff..
100_2673.jpg

Beautiful Pine Lake...
100_2672.jpg

we have our own beach and a wooded lot next door to the right with a little bike trail :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have a friend in Etna Green! maybe if I come out for a visit...
Scott 8)

He's talking about Etna Green, it's right on 19/us30. Little tiny town, makes LaPorte look like NYC. I know cause I'm from just down the road in Warsaw.

hoosierider said:
He's talking about Etna Green, it's right on 19/us30. Little tiny town, makes LaPorte look like NYC. I know cause I'm from just down the road in Warsaw.
Gotcha...Warsaw, huh??? Thats not too far either :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The Crown Bicycle, made by the Great Western Manufacturing Company of La Porte, is one of this museum's prized possessions. It is mostly original and although repainted, it maintains the original pattern of stripes. The carbide '-'Solar" brand light is a period accessory. The bicycle was also donated by Clarence R. Smith.
kids3.jpg

Cover.jpg

a couple new pics... the woods are Right outside my front door, about 30 feet away. My daughters and I made a trail through it a few years ago and re-did it this year. Cant tell from the pics but it goes down a bit then comes back up on the other side.
Ive been riding it alot lately.
There is a family of foxes living there and a deer or two. One night some owls were making quite a racket...mating season...we heard a tree branch break!! :shock:
the deer pic is about 40 feet out from the back door :D
100_0452.jpg

100_0445.jpg

Dude when my wife and I first got together she was going to school at Ball State, well she lived in a dorm room there where she met a girl from La Port or was it Michigan City i dont know , but anyway i got there and checked out Mt Baldy and the Dunes and i gota say it was very cool 8). If i only had a scanner to show you some pictures of my wife jumpin off the top of Mt Baldy its funny.

Latest posts

Back