KVIBE in Oahu

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm now mainly focused on riding bikes more than working with them, since I don't have any room anyway. So I put my best stuff together into one bike and loaded up all the leftover parts. I was going to sell all the parts and stuff, but decided to donate them. I found this group called KVIBE while searching the net. They have a community group which mentors to kids using bikes as a way to socialize and keep them away from negative things. It looked pretty good so I took my trunk load of bike stuff there. I also found a Huffy kid's bike for a few bucks at the thrift store on the way so I dropped that off too. I'll probably join them for their big ride in June or July, it's all downhill so it'll be just right for me. So, I'm down to one bike with no parts hidden around my condo.

DSCI0033.JPG

DSCI0025 - Copy.JPG

http://k-vibe.blogspot.com/
the Kalihi Valley Instructional Bike Exchange (KVIBE) uses bicycling to promote physical and emotional well-being by fostering healthy and sustainable relationships between youth leaders, the community and the land.

KVIBE is a youth program of

Very cool Barry!

Latest posts

Back