Kustom lowrider/apehanger

Discussion in 'BUILDS' started by Aros Kustom, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Aros Kustom

Aros Kustom

0   0   0

I havn't got much work done inte garage lately, so I've been doing some pinstriping instead.
    I'm just a beginner, and only with paper and a pencil so far. So don't be to harsh.

What do you think? Check out some more on my webpage! http://www.aroskustom.se

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. essenciaaa

essenciaaa

0   0   0

cool cool cool

I like the idea about the seat tube being practically on the middle of the frame, or even more to the front then the back.

And the seat... I want to know what will you do with it - it seems is going in a nice and new direction - like it!
  3. g-ratter

g-ratter

0   0   0

Love the frame. I think you need to find some kind of special leather for the seat. Really set it off.
  4. Aros Kustom

Aros Kustom

0   0   0

Thank you for those words, well the seat probably gets a padding from some sort of foam and covered in genuine leather, (black) I think that will last the longest.
  5. SectionEightLife

SectionEightLife

0   0   0

How is this thing coming?? Also that IS in fact the MEANEST looking Volvo Ive ever seen, congratulations youre car has officially made it high into my favorites list
  6. Aros Kustom

Aros Kustom

0   0   0

Glad you liked the car! Well, the bikeproject is running a little slow for the moment, been busy with other stuff. Planing on getting back to the garage next weekend, the frame is almost done, just need to make some reinforcement on front fork. Then it's of to the paint booth! So it will definitely be finished for this summer. New pictures will be up soon. Stay tuned!
  7. Aros Kustom

Aros Kustom

0   0   0

Just back from the workshop, made some reinforcements on the front fork and finished off the seat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. volksportguy72

volksportguy72

0   0   0

This is an awesome build!
  9. Aros Kustom

Aros Kustom

0   0   0

FINALY! I have got some paint on the bike, I laid some stripes i red aswell, more stripes in white is coming when I get hold of paint order.
    Soon it will be finished! So I pre mounted all parts and took some pictures on this sunny spring day.

Like? Don't like?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  10. FatBoy

FatBoy

0   0   0

Lookin good 8) :mrgreen: [​IMG]
  11. gluys

gluys

0   0   0

that is so awesome!!
  12. Aros Kustom

Aros Kustom

0   0   0

Here are some additional sraipes laid on the frame, and I would say that it's now finished!
    Now I'm going out cruising!

Enjoy the pictures, and I'll be back with a new build soon! Keep up the good work that you all doing out there!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. Ape Stanger

Ape Stanger

0   0   0

That's what I'm talking about! Nice work. What's going on with that car (Volvo?) in the background of the pic at the bottom of page two? I think we need a shot of that too. :mrgreen:
    Nice striping. I'm looking for that color for my frame, but I keep finding the pale brown color primer. What brand did you use? Can you post a pick of the can?
  14. outskirtscustoms

outskirtscustoms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
    Looks like red oxide primer (used in construction to paint large I beams and such)
  15. Ape Stanger

Ape Stanger

0   0   0

Now that I opened your thread on a different computer the Volvo pics show up. I should have been paying more attention. Nice car as well!
  16. Aros Kustom

Aros Kustom

0   0   0

Glad you liked the bike! I would say that the color is as outskirtscustoms say, red oxide primer. Or as the can say, Red Bodyprimer. I don't know the difference, maybe just depends on where it's being used. In a DIY store or an Industrial paint shop.

I had a look at your build too, looks awsome! Loved the wooden tank and the graphics from the can. I think you you should go for a black tank with white lettering and maybe it would look cool with white rims and black tires insted of whitewalls, but I don't know, maybe worth it to try. Can't wait to see it painted!

[​IMG]