Klunker Contestants Check In.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruce said:
I don't know about that as I just watched your YouTube video. Lots of dust. :)
:lol: ty :!: hope to get another one done on the fourth!!

Troy

Gold Street Customs said:
Tough competition, here's my before,getting close just gotta get some time to slide.
you got some cool hills in your area and great trails your slides are gonna ROCK :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Troy

I planned my skid photos for today, but it rained and poured last night, so there is NO dust to kick up and I took a 9 year to work the DSLR camera, and her timing was a little off. I have some if I need to fall back on them, but I really need to try again.

Rode it to beach volleyball tonight and when i rode off a curd the rear wheel went all cockeyed and locked up resulting in even more paint loss. Yea me! Stupid glitter paint. Will be adding lock washers tomorrow I guess.

Y'all might want to watch out for this guy...

watchout.jpg

Well, looks like life has intervened again ... bike is a blast to ride but I haven't done squat in the way of pics and weekends are full of birthdays, honey-do's and rain for the next 3 days. Will have some klunking pics eventually, but for now i just get watch instead :roll: Oh, well. Best of luck to all the fine klunker pilots this year !!!

CCR said:
Well, looks like life has intervened again ... bike is a blast to ride but I haven't done squat in the way of pics and weekends are full of birthdays, honey-do's and rain for the next 3 days. Will have some klunking pics eventually, but for now i just get watch instead :roll: Oh, well. Best of luck to all the fine klunker pilots this year !!!

Don't let the rain stop you, it just adds to the fun and makes it easier to slide! :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
....Don't let the rain stop you, it just adds to the fun and makes it easier to slide! :mrgreen:

It's not the rain stopping me per say, but the photographer might not find it as fun as I do lol

Doesn't look like I am going to be getting my pic. :( With over 12" of rain in the last 2 weeks (3" last night) There isn't a trail that I want to ride at the moment. Not to mention my stoker and photog are not keen on playing in the rain. If we ever get dried out I will get a pic for giggles. That is if I don't put the bike up for sale before the rain quits.

Like I mentioned earlier, I went out Thursday, but it had just rained, my 9 year old was using the DSLR (not use to it), and I discovered a chain link with the pin not all the way in place as I was walking down the trail, so I'll just give you the best I got... I didn't get dressed for nothing, so here's all I got. Weak sauce sliding, but I was going easy as I didn't want to snap the chain and crash into all my kids.

slide3.jpg

slide1.jpg

slide2.jpg

slide4.jpg

Latest posts

Back