Klunker Contestants Check In.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Jul 1, 2010
Roanoke Rapids, NC
supergoob said:
DAT MUSTACHE!!!
Haha, I tried growing one at the beginning of the build-off... it didn't happen, so that one came from Dollar Tree and I have 5 more that came with it! :lol:

May 4, 2012
Oregon high desert
cool stash hope it's not raining today!!!!

Troy

Apr 8, 2007
Encinitas, SoCal
kim_dude said:
I'm hoping to con someone into taking a shot tomorrow.
I just used an ultrapod to strap an old Canon SD700 to a bush shooting video(that camera is dying fast, shots are not focusing and orientation info is not happening), no way I was gonna get someone to follow me out there in the heat. Stopped the video, then took a screenshot using the print-screen button, then paste it into Paint and crop it.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Loved seeing all of the Klunkers this year.
If anyone wants to pledge additional prizes, post them here and I will update the Prize Pot
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=71830

Jan 22, 2013
Virginia Beach, VA
Think I broke something internal in the hub last night trying to take the shot and won't have time to work on it before the deadline. This bike hates me. :roll:

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
I'm still trying to find a hill in Savannah to take Firewing down, but I haven't had any luck. :p
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!! Can't wait for the action shots!

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Jul 1, 2010
Roanoke Rapids, NC
jats said:
even with the rain you still found dust!!!!!!
It wasn't easy, and only a little patch of dirt amongst the grass, VERY rocky too, so sliding was a bit iffy as it would all of a sudden grab traction on buried rocks.

Members online

The Bike Wall BOXKARS