Kingfish254's PRE-RRB BO 7 Dream Board "CUZ I CAN"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I have thrown that idea out there. I have no idea which frame or look I would want to go with.
I love the Dayton beehive springer that I have. Maybe even keep it on the 40s Huffman. Or use it with the Spaceliner? Or the Emory twin bar?
I am still thinking of lacing up the 5 speed to a 24" rim with a brick on back.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I have pretty clear pictures of what the sidecar or trike build would look like. I need some more thinktank time to let the 2 wheel idea morph into something clear.

yoothgeye said:
You have a beehive? No fair. :cry: I want one for my JC Higgins, but I've never even touched one.

Look back on page 1 of this thread.
I wonder if a Thick Brick can fit in this?
EDIT: Used this fork on Flexy

Photo_D746E0DD-A26C-6E53-7990-FC1211CEAB9C.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe this will be the build where I make an adult muscle bike?
Spaceliner frame with a Dayton Beehive and Thick Bricks and my custom water ski banana seat with apes and a big ole sissy bar and a wicked stick shift.

kingfish254 said:
Maybe this will be the build where I make an adult muscle bike?
Spaceliner frame with a Dayton Beehive and Thick Bricks and my custom water ski banana seat with apes and a big ole sissy bar and a wicked stick shift.
. Don't you believe it !!! He's bluffin'!! :p Peace

Don't be so sure. I have been poking around looking at older builds and it is really making me lean towards a 2 wheeled build. I will be on vacation the first two weeks of May, so I'll just have to wait and see what I feel like building when I get home. I will probably do what I did last year and just pull out all of the frames and stuff I am thinking about and lay it out in the yard and just brainstorm and wait for that Eureka moment.

Still thinking that my build will be a two adult muscle bike.

I am leaning towards my Spaceliner frame and even though I have a ton of Shimano stick shifts, I am thinking of using this one mounted on the bottom set of twin cantilevers.
It would have a longer shifter off course. I think there is enough offset to clear the top set of wtwin cantilevers.
I just need to get my SA 5 speed hub in a jig and figure a way to engineer a muscle bike shifter to shift it properly.

EDIT: Used on Flexy

IMG_5333-1.jpg

IMG_5334-1.jpg

Last edited:
your not playing fair you got all the good parts in Ga. :( but thats ok mine will be way cooler with less parts :p NaNaNa boo

big kountry said:
your not playing fair you got all the good parts in Ga. :( but thats ok mine will be way cooler with less parts :p NaNaNa boo

I bought this shifter on RRB last year.

kingfish254 said:
big kountry said:

I bought this shifter on RRB last year.
I'm just jealous of the beehive I'm actually looking for wheel sets an wanting to get rid of my tandam I'm not putting it on for sale forum because of shipping kinda looking for local sale if you know anyone interested Id go to savanna

If local "cool" parts availability came into play, I'd be out already. All old bikes go to scrapper and replaced with Walmart bikes since the bike shop closed around here and it's sad that I've come to be known as the "bike guy" around here, and I don't have a bunch of "cool" parts.

yoothgeye said:
If local "cool" parts availability came into play, I'd be out already. All old bikes go to scrapper and replaced with Walmart bikes since the bike shop closed around here and it's sad that I've come to be known as the "bike guy" around here, and I don't have a bunch of "cool" parts.
same here also with the unemployment around here an the price of scrap metal up they're few an far between around here

Latest posts

Back