Kingfish254's PRE-RRB BO 7 Dream Board "CUZ I CAN"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRB BO 7 White Board

Headlights and taillights
40.jpg

43.jpg

EDIT: SOLD

Photo_FB73DCEA-C7A5-D758-7903-D0EF3BAB7CDD.jpg

EDIT: Used on Flexy
0115121038a.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

skullPhoto_C8AF742D-DCA4-CAEC-1D8C-7DB765EABEBC.jpg

Last edited:

You lost me at the ski's ... but I'm back on board with the seltzer bottle :lol: Looks like you've got quite the stash of build-off fodder :mrgreen:

CCR said:
You lost me at the ski's ... but I'm back on board with the seltzer bottle :lol: Looks like you've got quite the stash of build-off fodder :mrgreen:

I didn't post them, but I also have a pair of snow skis that I plan to use for a sissy bar someday. :p

Re: Kingfish254's PRE-RRB BO 7 Dream Board

lotsa cool stuff to work with! :mrgreen: the weird thing is that one of those pics,has almost the same thing im gonna use. not saying which one though! :lol:

texasbigjon said:
lotsa cool stuff to work with! :mrgreen: the weird thing is that one of those pics,has almost the same thing im gonna use. not saying which one though! :lol:

Dang, I knew someone else would do a ratted out Lee Iacocca E-Bike. I guess I have to change my plans.

There may even be some chopped parts from one of these OCCs.

Photo_29EE9B8D-BFFC-3E20-A228-9055696D476D.jpg

WP_001161.jpg

Well, it looks like yoothgeye is building a sidecar bike for the BO, so that is making me lean towards my Salt (or Salt Water) Flats Sidecar idea.

Here is a cool link regarding custom sidecars for some inspiration. I love the canoe sidecar!

http://bikerodnkustom4.homestead.com/sidecar.html

Here is the headbadge I will be using.
EDIT: Used on Flexy
badge.jpg

Last edited:
I think my build name is going to be "CUZ I CAN"

kingfish254 said:
Here is the headbadge I will be using.
badge.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8) 8)

kingfish254 said:
My build may be pretty heavy, so I am exploring using one of those electric front wheels for assisitance. That is if I can find a deal. I am not paying full price!!!

That hub motor in Lee's bike is very robust and you can take the freewheel off and use it in the front if you want. I've been thinking about using one that I have in a cargo bike application.

I received the 007 badge yesterday. It really looks sweet.

Even though I have some cool older frames, I may even end up using this yard sale Schwinn Fairbrook ladies bike. The lines of this bike seem to lend itself well to what I envision in my mind for this build.

These photos are from Day 1 of my RRBBO6 when I was throwing parts around and came up with the idea of using a skateboard for a seat for BEER RUN. No good full photos of this purple lady. It has a similar faux tank as the SS Sport had.

Photo_424E1A03-92FA-FEF2-66E7-AAD27A06F343.jpg

Photo_6CD2856C-1D8B-0EB8-6C8F-1F1F79259148.jpg

I also puchased a full set of wheel covers from ChoppersUS last year when they had a sale. I think I spent less that $8 YSD on them. :p

covers.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Cool stuff you may have, but you still don't have anything like this! :p :mrgreen: Muah ha ha ha!

If I had that, then I would have to change the name of this Thread from "Dream Board" to "Nightmare Board" :wink: :shock:

kingfish254 said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Cool stuff you may have, but you still don't have anything like this! :p :mrgreen: Muah ha ha ha!

If I had that, then I would have to change the name of this Thread from "Dream Board" to "Nightmare Board" :wink: :shock:

I like a challenge, Just wait till the build off and you'll see it's true potential come out.

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with that. You already have a motor on the back. Maybe convert the rear wheel to a paddleboat wheel and mount a couple of water skis up front? :shock:

That frame and front end combo are so bizarre, it is definitely going to be fun to watch your build.

Latest posts

Back