Kingfish254's Finds - Over Ten Years of Kingfish Scores!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Miss Rick Flair ..o_O The new avatar is cool though..

I am sure Da Naycha Boy will return at some point. I know that others can't stand my Whoooooo avatar, so I'll give them a rest. Stylin and Profilin ain't for everyone! :cool::rockout::cool:

Picked this ladies Raleigh Sports for cheap on CL. Should be an easy flip or part out.
SOLD
WP_20140416_09_18_03_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Just a heads up if you ever come across any Nishiki bikes save the head badges. I just sold the second one of these and on both of them I got more for the badge than I paid for the whole bike. This one sold for $28 plus shipping.
SOLD
$_12.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up another 3 speed to flip. Never seen an "AMF" Hercules before. Gonna sell the gen lights and front rack separately.
SOLD
WP_20140426_09_09_48_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Picking up some cool items from @A.S.BOLTNUT .
First up is this cool Red Skull Light
SOLD
2820_77ec48d5bbd1b9d35f8545e6bc39f30f.jpg

Then these two items from Gaskill's Dead Little Dove build,
Monark Speedo in a headlight case and pinstriped by Gaskill
2831_00aa365d36248f9b7a048236c5696d8d.jpg
2832_b3e496212c037c79ca3fb32d5020db9d.jpg

And a Higgins Rack lettered by @gaskill
USED as a tank on SaltHammer BO11
SOLD

V__A1AB.jpg

It's so very cool to have two pieces from Gaskill's Hop Shop. Especially from such an epic build/builder/artist
http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/gaskills-hop-shop-inline-3-dead-little-dove.22235/
DSC06627.jpg
DSC06613.jpg

Last edited:
So jealous. I'm a Gaskiller for life! I even have the t-shirt :21:

I wasn't on RRB back when he did most of his builds, but I love his ALL IN style!! I got some of his shirts too when he was selling a bunch of them off.

Gas was a good bike friend of mine. I originally bought that rack and speedo combo from him at a swap in TN...wonder where it all traveled before making it back to GA.

Gas was a good bike friend of mine. I originally bought that rack and speedo combo from him at a swap in TN...wonder where it all traveled before making it back to GA.

Didn't you sell it Ralph in Cali? I don't think anyone else has had it.

Hasn't traveled back YET !!! :D:D

~RafaeL~
Uh oh, you can go ahead and ship those now since they were paid for so quickly via PayPal a few days ago!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back