KING NOTHING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very crucial pair of pieces to the King's "decorative" aspect finally came in the mail from Jolly "Ol England:

Suncatcher-vi.jpg

Then, today, I received this in the mail by surprise:

Fragilepackage-vi.jpg

My first thought was it must be Italian.;) But I know I didn't order anything from Italy, so inside I found this:

RONplate-vi.jpg

I'm not sure where or who it came from, but I'm thinking my friend that's referred to as "Boston John" in my house is having a little fun with me...:grin:

Now that all the crucial parts 'n pieces are in, I can get Back ta Buildin'!!!

Last edited:
LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!

I can't believe it's been 5 weeks since I've posted anything! I was soooo busy with the show & swap and then had some family stuff going on and then before you know it, 5 weeks have gone by and now there's less than 4 to get everything done!!!! :banghead:

So here we go.....

Getting the new straight bar that was missing put back into the frame. It was driving me nuts looking at it with it not being there. Now it'll have one with an "illuminating" twist. Unfortunately I don't have any pics to share right now. But I will soon as I'll be actively building to complete this build on time!!

Welcome back Chips! I thought you were busy making Jake a sammich.
Build on buddy!

Interesting to see what you have up your sleeve this year,with all those goodies arriving.:39:
I like when goodies arrive,it's like xmas.:113:

Bell only brings good luck if it is received as a gift not bought by yourself. Can't wait to see this finished. Have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bell only brings good luck if it is received as a gift not bought by yourself. Can't wait to see this finished. Have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found that out. I'm young to give it to my oldest son. He & I are restoring twin motorcycles. The goal is for him to be able to ride his to his graduation next spring. Then we'll ride together over the summer before he leaves for school. I'll give him the bell as a graduation gift.

Glad to see your back, I've been missing the King updates.
Kenny

Love that center bar work with the king glass in it.
I hope you have enough time to hook up a rear end on this jewel!

Love that center bar work with the king glass in it.
I hope you have enough time to hook up a rear end on this jewel!

I hope so too. I know I'm running short on time. I'm going to try my best to get it finished. I think it'll be really cool and well received. But more importantly, it'll be fun to ride and cool to look at!! :113:

Latest posts

Back