KING NOTHING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to visualize it from the top and side. Not using these forks. They're just on to hold up the front.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm liking it, I think the old bike is going to live.
Kenny

Has anyone ever removed a decal off something and used a spray adhesive on it so it can be reused?

Never done it, but sounds like a fine idea to me. You could also use a brush on adhesive.

It is a tough decision. I'm going to have to do some research on the various adhesives available to see which might suit the need.

Been sick the past couple days so I've been fighting dismounting the tire from the rim. It's no fun trying to muscle stuff apart when you're only running on 50% power. Going to relace it with new and heavier spokes. This should be a good contrast to the 1" wide front going on the KING....
image.jpg

Hmmmm a fat tire on the rear, half of a hex tube frame, and a possibility of suspension. What else have you got up your sleeve?

image.jpg

Hard to tell in the pic but that's the front tire lined up to the rear rim for comparison.

And now Rocky III is on TV. It's in the middle of his motivational montage so how could I NOT be uber motivated to build now?!?!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back