"Kill~Bill"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jumpin in build off 9
I have this Firestone frame that I keep putting off because every time I need a part I go to the parts I had for this one. So I'm gonna use this build off to get'er done... So here I am with a frame, fork & tank. I had the frame, fork & tank powder coated yellow last year. I was thinking of going with 24inch black skyway mags but not sure how I'd handle the brakes. So I'm gonna go with a 24 inch 3speed wheel with a black wheel cover & thick brick tire. Maybe Something skinny up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Body by Jake bike stand.
Looking forward to you breaking out the Suzanne Somers Thigh Master fork spreader.

Ok down to the last week. Still trying to get it done. Been doing a lot of riding so it's been a slow process. So first off I'm posting a pic of my new-old bike stand.

Next I'll be painting the tank flat black. The tank was powder coated but I'm just gonna mask-off the pattern I want then rattle spray a flat black over the yellow.

I was thinking of going with a wave kinda pattern to give it a razor look but decided not to because I liked the shape of the tank.

I used a satin black finish for all the hardware on the bike except on the tank & sprocket I used a flat black.

Latest posts

Back