Kidney Stew - together but not done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kidney Stew - update whoa :)

Jen...

This is my favorite bike in the build off. I just thought you should know that. Get finished, Please!

Tyler

(Note: You can't have enough paint on a pinstriped themed build, Keep pulling lines :wink: )

completely changed the shape of that chainring :D gonna look awesome all slapped together !!!

Re: Kidney Stew

I love that wicked crank!

HotRodJen said:
heres what i did for the headbadge the letters are like rat finks letters on his shirt .. im still up in the air about this

Letters look great, I just think the white needs to be broken up with something, but what do I know? :D

yoothgeye said:
HotRodJen said:
heres what i did for the headbadge the letters are like rat finks letters on his shirt .. im still up in the air about this

Letters look great, I just think the white needs to be broken up with something, but what do I know? :D
ya i was thinkin the same thing ill get on that tomorrow

Re: Kidney Stew - update headbadge

ok got home and went right to work wanted to mock up the bike to see what i wanted to do next, yesterday i painted the chain guard orange and im glad i did b/c i love it , i will be adding lettering to the chain guard what i dont know yet dont want to put "kidney stew" on it . ill figure it out , i want to paint the bearing caps on the head tube and i want to keep the seat black .. but i will be covering it with something , dont want the seat to read huffy . i layed cream, and green fabric on the seat and hated it . think black will be good connecting the tires,pedals,and grips together ..

alsoo still need to work on the headbadge and reflectors and put the brush on it lol

Double Nickle said:
Jen...

This is my favorite bike in the build off. I just thought you should know that. Get finished, Please!

Tyler

(Note: You can't have enough paint on a pinstriped themed build, Keep pulling lines :wink: )
Once again..I stand buy my statement. Awesome Lettering.

Favorite:

IMG0008sm-L.jpg

I have nothing snarky to say right now. :shock:

Double Nickle said:
Double Nickle said:
Jen...

Tyler

Once again..I stand buy my statement. Awesome Lettering.
thank you so much :) i love your build !

Outstanding work Jen :wink: That green chain looks sweet, really goes with the flow :D

Latest posts

Back