Kidney Stew - together but not done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no Jen!
Jake Sensei and I were discussing all of build over drinks tonight and we didn't remember seeing yours in the finished forum.
I am so sorry that you got mixed up about the deadline. It is a shame that such a beautiful bike built by such a talented "build sister" isn't in the voting. I still can't wait to see the finished product. You build has been a fun one to follow. As Jake would say, Get To Buildin' - PEACE!

awww man! did you throw the build? were you paid off? :lol:
we're all scramblin' to find another bike worthy of our votes!

I know how you feel... hustling to get something finished for myself with show season here, but trying to keep customers happy with fresh paint and new ideas...

there's a few bikes that got lucky because of this one :wink:

my head has been spinning for the last month ! i will get this bike completely done in the next 2 weeks .. good news all the hard work ive been doing making artwork for shows paid off .. got a computer .. my first one thats all mine now it will be a little easier posting things ! nova still isnt done and now thats the major thing on my to do list time to get GREASY !! :) had the bicycle out this sunday in the pouring rain no pics sorry

How long have you been striping. I took it up for a few months when I was younger and was actually pretty good but I stopped because I would never let myself do it on someone else's car or truck or anything.

Jen you have truly inspred me to get the brushes out of storage and buy some new cans of one shot and give ot another go.
Beautiful work for sure thank you.

Dave :oops:

Latest posts

Back