Kent (ask me anything)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with Kent from Bikeflights! Super nice and a big help!!Thank you Kent!! Jeff

@Kent from Bikeflights is there any plan to maybe provide email reminders, for some of us receiving gets a bit crazy with so mutch in route. mayelf I receive at my commercial space, but so tend to be closed Mondays. That or a way to possibly check through bike flights our address.
FedEx tracking is terrible mobile, only able plug one number at a time.
Thanks again
2 more in route again.

Recently, we launched our profiles! So in the top right corner you can make a profile and it keeps track of all your orders, so you don't have to dig through old emails anymore.

Other than that, you can request notifications on Fedex.com, but the Profile is the best way to track all your shipments!

@Kent from Bikeflights is there any plan to maybe provide email reminders, for some of us receiving gets a bit crazy with so mutch in route. mayelf I receive at my commercial space, but so tend to be closed Mondays. That or a way to possibly check through bike flights our address.
FedEx tracking is terrible mobile, only able plug one number at a time.
Thanks again
2 more in route again.

Recently, we launched our profiles! So in the top right corner you can make a profile and it keeps track of all your orders, so you don't have to dig through old emails anymore.

Other than that, you can request notifications on Fedex.com, but the Profile is the best way to track all your shipments!

Hi Kent! I've used your service for a good number of bikes and have really pushed people to use it here. In fact, if I'm the buyer, I'll often just buy the label and e-mail it to the sender to make it easier for them.

Great tips on ways to protect ourselves. I haven't had a problem so far, but I'll be using those tips from now on!

I used bikeflights 2 or 3 times in the past couple of weeks. They are still in business.

Thanks I have to wonder why I can't access their website. To check status of my bike.

Must be an issue on your end. I just pulled their site up without any issues.

They use FedEx as the carrier so all you need to do is plug in the tracking number into the FedEx site to find out the status of a delivery.

Are they still in business? I am expecting bike but have been notified they haven't pick it up yet.

Are you expecting a bike to be shipped to you? Did the seller send you the FedEx tracking number?

Thanks I have to wonder why I can't access their website. To check status of my bike.

I dropped off a bike a few hours ago and I have already received an email from BikeFlights with current tracking info. Not sure why you're having trouble but I'm not experiencing any problems with them or their tracking.

The seller provided tracking #. I did type said number onto fedex site.. The recorded message I left on. Bikeflights helpline as well as the PM I sent toKent both provided results. First from Kent who said he was on top of things(thanks) then my inquiry from from bikeflights was answered with confirmation of pick up+ projected delivery date
Thanks to all...

Thanks Kent! Bike was delivered. Days ahead of projected date. Although I can't access BF on my phone. Nor fed ex for that #. I'm confident that this service will be of use for me in future.

Latest posts

Back