Kansas 64

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am very new to this so this will not be a cut and weld crazy build :D I just want a cool vintage clean looking ride 8) started with a 64 schwinn typhoon ..this is just the begining so stay tuned :mrgreen:
64schwinn005.jpg
64schwinn001.jpg
after powdercoat
001-1.jpg
002.jpg

Likeing the white. I need a few frames powdercoated, whats a good price for a frame and fork done?

From one flatlander to another, Welcome! BTW $50 for sandblasting & coating a frame & chainguard is dirt cheap! The powder alone is $15. Welcome to the website, I will be watching this build! 8)

headbadge I have had laying around :D not much to report today crank headbadge and kickstand seat post. I should be able to get alot done on monday. Also I will cruise with the coasters hopefully soon 8) Also I dont have a Schwinn kickstand tool and this one was rusty and i couldnt get any of the "tricks" to work so I rolled into our local Schwinn shop (Tom Sawyer) and he poped it right off and this morning he reinstalled it ****NO CHARGE*** so i dont want to hear about local bike shops being too expensive :roll:
0022.jpg
0013.jpg

Latest posts

Back