Junktracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it s a Zundapp indeed, but this one is staying stock, sorry.. It's an all original 3 speed hand shifted CS50, original paint and i have it since i was 16, so it's sentimental i guess...
But i am looking around for another one to make a cafe racer so i need one in bad shape to make a gem, a 4 or 5 speed GTS or KS because it has a better stance, and watercooling and disc brakes, so its better built for speed..
Something like this..
a7e6ugu7.jpg

it would look so cool, really low, flatblack, no fenders:D
But...
First finish this build off;)

Frank
Customize!

Yeah it s a Zundapp indeed, but this one is staying stock, sorry.. It's an all original 3 speed hand shifted CS50, original paint and i have it since i was 16, so it's sentimental i guess...
But i am looking around for another one to make a cafe racer so i need one in bad shape to make a gem, a 4 or 5 speed GTS or KS because it has a better stance, and watercooling and disc brakes, so its better built for speed..
Something like this..
a7e6ugu7.jpg

it would look so cool, really low, flatblack, no fenders:D
But...
First finish this build off;)

Frank
Customize!

Very cool that you got it when you were 16, my first scooter when i was 16 was an air cooled Peugeot Speedfight 1. I tuned it superdutch style and even put neon lights in it haha. It sounds like you already thought a lot about how you would customize the Zundapp, good luck finding the cheap project bike. I always wanted to buy a Puch Magnum and do it something like this.. Sorry for the sidetrack, back to the buildoff!:D

So yesterday i started on my wheels, taking them apart for painting the rims and polishing the rear hub.
I decided to lace my front wheel with the dynamo hub because i wasn't sure about the spoke lenght i needed...
Thank god i did that cause when i was lacing i found out it was a 32 hole hub and i have a 36 hole rim, :( i'll try to find a 36 hole hub that looks cool but i think i'm going back to battery powered lights...
Frank
Customize!

Ok its been a while but like most of us.. work work work:mad:
Got my paint in yesterday, but still no work done on my frame yet other then in my head;)
Updates are coming!

Frank

Customize!

Ok finally the weather allowed me to do some painting:)
Started with my rims for trying if my colors match;)
Started with brown orange
ure6ajuh.jpg

I taped of 2 lines and started with the wild willy green:rolleyes:
my9udehy.jpg

Waited for 30 minutes.... grr..:mad: patience young grasshopper...
Pulled of the tape...
unyte3yp.jpg

evupu9u8.jpg

And there you go!

Some feedback on the colors is appreciated:D

While waiting for the paint to dry on my rims i started getting the paint of my fender and chainguard that im planning on using..
urumu2u8.jpg

Gotta love paintstripper!:cool:
The fender had skirts ont that i removed and the holes will be filled with copper nails or whatever theyre called in english:p
u3egeva3.jpg

So now back to scraping paint....

Frank
Customize!

BUILD ON BROTHER!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back