Junk Bros. Build - AMFer - DONE!!! July 27, 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Carlton, it's been a fun build-off with some great looking bikes. I like the new rules, but I understand why you kept to the old rules, would have been a shame to weld on that awesome frame! Since I started with a throwaway, I didn't mind cutting and welding!

Good luck, Rg

With this years relaxed rules being so general, it did open up some possibilities. I’m sure next year, we’ll continue to see more incredible examples of creativity; perhaps 3D printing? That way we can save the original frames from the chopping blocks (just a thought?) ;)

With this years relaxed rules being so general, it did open up some possibilities. I’m sure next year, we’ll continue to see more incredible examples of creativity; perhaps 3D printing? That way we can save the original frames from the chopping blocks (just a thought?) ;)
My goal is to save the good ones, and make the bad ones cool, no matter what it takes!

This was the humble starting point...
DSC00444_zpsbd2871af.jpg

And the basically finished bike as a whole. I still have some detail work to do, but this is as good as she will ever be...

SAM_1419_zpsb12c0793.jpg

SAM_1418_zpse0002f48.jpg

SAM_1422_zpsbae0646b.jpg

SAM_1423_zpseb29218c.jpg

Good luck to all, Rg
Great Transformation!!:eek::cool: I really like the way you laid it out and The execution looks flawless, Nice Job!!

Now that is cool!!!

I missed out on watching this one...Really nice job. Ratatatat!!:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back