JUNE 66 FASTBACK - FINISHED!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Estate sale survivor find. Everything looks very good. Should clean up extremely well.

f9fca39983132221c134ae9d1cb12efd.png

3d0f1189e317054cebf209683f1fa7fe.jpg

b30cd117deb8dbc49de20ea0e7b9ec1e.jpg

Amazing the number of perfect bikes available in Texas. If you were in Idaho, you might have a different hobby!

Amazing the number of perfect bikes available in Texas. If you were in Idaho, you might have a different hobby!

I've got an explanation for this...

Dallas has always been a pretty wealthy area...especially the north side of Dallas which is full of large old homes...and many of the original owners are dying off each month. These homes are just full of cool old stuff so it's not uncommon to find bikes like this stashed away in garages. It also doesn't hurt that it was a big enough city to have several bike shops around to supply everyone with quality bikes.

All that oil money had to go somewhere. :21:

Thats clean !!

Beautiful little bike, glad it found you !!! :happy:

Man that is a sweet find ! You gotta love those estate sale finds ! The only way that would look any better is if it was in my shop !

That bike is worth 2k easy. A lot of good stuff up in East Texas and Houston as well. Old timers check out and the sons and daughters just want to sell everything and be done with it. I have found some really nice stuff and not just bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_4057.PNG
IMG_4056.PNG
That bike is worth 2k easy. A lot of good stuff up in East Texas and Houston as well. Old timers check out and the sons and daughters just want to sell everything and be done with it. I have found some really nice stuff and not just bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went to an estate sale this morning in the Garland Texas area to find I was a few minutes late for the little guy . I was told it sold pretty quick @250$ and I guess no one wanted the 1972 varsity because it was still there when I left . There was also a coffin there too not for sale !

Latest posts

Back