1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Jenna Saykwa Longbike

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 5 BIKES' started by xddorox, Apr 30, 2010.

1. xddorox

xddorox

I had the same thing happen at last month's critical mass. I guess we have inviting rear ends!

2. icyuod2

icyuod2

for the sake of a bump (love this bike) i'll let my ego take a hit. :)

wasn't until a couple weeks ago that i clued into the name. :roll:
    and french class is manditory in ontario. :roll:

i don't know what.....feeling pretty silly i tell ya. :)

3. Galtbacken

Galtbacken

To maybe make the hit easier on you it wasn't until last week that I got it! :D "who's this Jenna lady...a basketball player maybe?" Then a tiny spark from 6 years of french made it's long forgotten presence in the pitch black depths of my memory known and "oooh!!" :lol: I just didn't remember it's spelled like that. :wink:

4. icyuod2

icyuod2

thx bud, theres safty in numbers. :)

5. Gdcast

Gdcast

Oh dmn&% the only thing I did on french class was to make my teacher cry :cry:

6. icyuod2

icyuod2

i guess there might still be a few out there. :)

just in case.
    je ne sais quoi

7. American Vintage Bicycle Supply

American Vintage Bicycle Supply Double Nickle Moderator

I really like the pinstriping...

8. HotRodRob

HotRodRob

Guilty! :oops:

9. deorman

deorman

I guess it could be even more subtle, if it was "Jenny". :lol: Or Gina. :wink:

10. xddorox

xddorox

It can't be too subtle. :)

11. xddorox

xddorox

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't around more during the build-off but I enjoyed the bike so much that I was spending a lot of time in the real world. Even found myself a new project. The bike is done. Apart from a change of shifter knob (found on the ground by my wife in South Portland Maine if you can believe it), I haven't had the chance to make my paniers like I wanted to. So I slapped on the same bags I had before. I don't really care since I can, and have, haul more stuff than a regular bike. This bike is the culmination of 15 years of building and searching. Turns out I have built myself my perfect bike. The ride, comfort and purpose built extra cargo space is just perfect for want I need in a bike right now. Hard to beat finding Nirvana. I hope you enjoyed the build as much as I have.

Thanks for tuning in and good luck to all the participants. I think this is the best build off yet.

Gerry :)

[​IMG]

12. Re: Flat Top Cruiser

That's how all my builds go. I normally scout the flea markets and I'll see that one piece that I think looks cool and I'll get it and let it sit and find another to go with it. Then eventually I'll see something I can build. Then about 90% through building I'll know what it's going to become.